With the new GDPR law of May 25, 2018, Roadoo is in transition to change its safety standards. Always in our logic of transparency with you, we inform you:
Roadoo may collect personal data through our contact forms, various documents and our exchanges by email, post or telephone. Roadoo builds its software and service offer in compliance with GDPR data protection regulations. In particular, your personal information enables us to process your requests, provide our assistance services and improve the quality of our services. They also serve to get to know you better so that we can offer you personalized content and services tailored to your needs. Your personal data is intended solely for the processing of your request by Roadoo Networkd and is not disclosed to outside companies. Roadoo undertakes to take all necessary measures to ensure a sufficient level of security and confidentiality of the data processed. In application of the amended Data Protection Act of January 6, 1978, Users have the right to access, rectify and if necessary delete data concerning them and may object to their processing for legitimate reasons. These rights can be exercised, by proving your identity, on simple written request sent by mail: Roadoo, 132 rue Fondaudège, 33000 Bordeaux.
Extract from our contractual clauses for security and confidentiality on the data transmitted by our Customers :
The purpose of these clauses is to define the conditions under which the company Roadoo (also called “the subcontractor), undertakes to carry out on behalf of the client (also called” data controller “) the data processing operations personal data defined below.
Within the framework of their contractual relations, the parties undertake to comply with the regulations in force applicable to the processing of personal data and, in particular, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 applicable from May 25, 2018 (hereinafter, “the European data protection regulation”).
A. Purpose of the processing
Roadoo is authorized to process on behalf of the data controller the personal data necessary to provide the services of setting up the application, training in its use and application maintenance.
The data controller will make available to Roadoo all the information necessary for data processing and compliance with GDPR regulations;
B Nature of operations carried out on the data
Consultation, modification, import / export, temporary copies, backup / restore, replication, recovery, other uses related to maintenance obligations.
Roadoo commits to:
• Process data only for the one or only purposes that are the subject of subcontracting
• Process the data in accordance with the documented instructions of the data controller in the appendix to this contract. If the processor considers that an instruction constitutes a violation of the European data protection regulation or any other provision of Union law or of the law of the Member States relating to data protection, he shall immediately inform the controller. In addition, if the processor is required to transfer data to a third country or to an international organization, under Union law or the law of the Member State to which it is subject, it must inform the data controller of this legal obligation before processing, unless the relevant law prohibits such information for important reasons of public interest
• Guarantee the confidentiality of personal data processed under this contract
• Ensure that the persons authorized to process personal data under this contract:
– agree to respect confidentiality or be subject to an appropriate legal obligation of confidentiality
– receive the necessary training in the protection of personal data
• Take into account, with regard to its tools, products, applications or services, the principles of data protection by design and data protection by default
Roadoo is authorized to call on subsequent subcontractors to carry out the processing activities necessary for the performance of the service on behalf of the controller.
The initial processor ensures that the subsequent processor respects the obligations of this contract on behalf and according to the instructions of the controller.
• Right of information for data subjects: it is the responsibility of the data controller to provide information to the persons concerned by the processing operations at the time of data collection.
• Roadoo notifies the data controller of any personal data violation within a maximum of 48 hours after becoming aware of it.
• Security measures: the subcontractor undertakes to implement security measures to ensure the confidentiality and security of the data entrusted
• Sort of data: at the end of the commercial relationship between the customer and Roadoo Network, or on express request, Roadoo undertakes to destroy within 1 month all the personal data entrusted by the data controller.
• Register of categories of processing activities: In accordance with the RGPD, the processor will keep in writing, from 05/28/2018, a register of processing of data carried out on behalf of the data controller as well as measures of security implemented
• The data controller undertakes to provide the processor with all the elements necessary to enable it to fulfill its obligations.
Do not hesitate to contact your usual Roadoo contact for more information,
or so that we adapt the contracts that bind us!
Thanks to its expertise as a risk management facilitator, Roadoo offers you pragmatic and scalable software to sustainably and pragmatically support your compliance process: