Connexion
Démo

1 – Clearly define the objectives of your business challenge

For quantitative purposes, this will be a tactical challenge.

You want to increase your results, accelerate your sales, on a segment of customers or a family of products. It is advisable to retain a defined and short period (3 to 6 months).

For qualitative purposes, this will be a strategic challenge.

You are looking for a skill shift, you are looking to position yourself in a new segment or increase the average basket of your customers. The changes are deeper and the duration is on the medium-long term (9 to 12 months).

2 – Challenge’s animation is essential to motivate your teams.

The most effective support is digital, playful and easy to access for the entire community.

Roadoo Network, business challenges application, sets rankings, challenge, reward commercial communities. The manager can steer the challenge, from its inception until its due date. It animates the challenge, mobilizes the teams, via e-learning, quizzes, photos or videos on the news stream where the community can interact immediately. The teams see the results in live.

3 – A selection of attractive gifts

As obvious as it is, offering a range of attractive gifts will encourage the involvement of employees to exceed their objectives. Luxury products, lifestyle, high tech, travel … will satisfy a need for recognition and / or belonging to a group.

4 -Inform the other services about the launch of the challenge

With this in mind, other services will be able to develop tools around the challenge.

Example: The HR department organizes e-learning or quiz as part of the challenge, relayed directly to the application.

5- Follow-up of the challenge by the managers

Managers must be involved in the challenge construction. First to present it, explain it and then launch it, but especially for the challenge follow-up. Their participation, validation / rejection of points, updating of the data will pace the challenge until its end.

It is a way to set an example for the rest of the teams and therefore to encourage participation during the challenge.

6- Reward the winners but also the participants

A challenge rewarded on average 30% of the participants. In order not to demotivate the remaining 70%, recognizing the effort is necessary. Rewarding employees for their sales, but also for their participation (quiz, e-learning, publication on the news) will have a beneficial effect on the whole team.

Written by Pauline Ayrignac.


Roadoo, La solution d’incentive digitale pour votre entreprise

Découvrez comment améliorer les performances de vos commerciaux avec Roadoo :



Privacy Settings
We use cookies to enhance your experience while using our website. If you are using our Services via a browser you can restrict, block or remove cookies through your web browser settings. We also use content and scripts from third parties that may use tracking technologies. You can selectively provide your consent below to allow such third party embeds. For complete information about the cookies we use, data we collect and how we process them, please check our Privacy Policy
Youtube
Consent to display content from Youtube
Vimeo
Consent to display content from Vimeo
Google Maps
Consent to display content from Google
Spotify
Consent to display content from Spotify
Sound Cloud
Consent to display content from Sound