10 numbers concerning motivation at work and human ressources
How employee’s motivation has an impact on company’s productivity?
Do the incentives programs bring an added value?
Here you can find 10 numbers which demonstrate the motivation as the best way to achieve goals.
Employees’ motivation is one of the principal concern of the human resources responsible. There is a lot of different way to increase the employee’s motivation. However, incentives programs and social advantages are the most efficient to improve employee engagement in the company.
- 86% of companies already have an incentive or a grateful system for its employees. Most of the companies know this is essential to maintain a high level of motivation.
- 89% of the companies let their employees look for a wage increase to another company. However, only 12% of these employees get more money in their new job.
Motivation at work is also based on grateful of a good work, something that all companies can do.
- 40% of employees think they are not appreciated by the rest of the company. Most of them believe they are not valued as they should be.
- 77% of employees said they will be more invested in their work if they feel more grateful.
- 56% of human resources responsible are afraid their employees leave the company. If an employee does not feel recognized, he or she is likely to leave the company to find motivation elsewhere.
- An incentive or benefits program motivates more than 60% of employees to keep their jobs. The incentive program or benefits have a direct effect on talent retention.
- The loyalty can generate an increase from 25 to 85% on the company benefits. Keep the know-how of the company is essential to achieve financial goals at the end of the year. The companies able to keep their best employees will be able to maximize the profits.
- 68% of consumers will not repeat the purchase if it has not been well treated by the employee. The employee’s motivation has an impact on the customer. Motivate the employees which have direct relation with clients is essential for the loyalty process.
- Societies which have a highest level of commitment than their employee are able to increase from 50% client’s loyalty. If the client perceive that employees are volunteer to the company, they will be more likely to be loyal.
- An incentive program can increase up to 44% the productivity of employees. The employee’s state of mind directly impact their skills and performance. If it is appropriate, it will be able to increase the motivation and so : productivity.
Those statistics prove that motivate your employees is fundamental for the company’s success. Integration of incentive system and/or benefits will help your employees to feel more valuated and engaged, that will have defined a better productivity and so, better results.